Thursday, January 31, 2013

Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale


For an update on how the bake sale went, see my other post HERE!



Vegan Dessert Collage Veega
 *Photo Sources: Chefchloe.com, shortbreadbakery.blogspot.com, kblog.lunchboxbunch.com, newyork.seriouseats.com

DETAILS
Join the Facebook Event Page!

Date: Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Location: MSPCA Boston Adoption Center 
(at the MSPCA-Angell Headquarters in Jamaica Plain)
350 South Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02130
Directions: Google Maps
Proceeds: MSPCA - Boston Adoption Center
FLYERS:

Boston Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale


If you have questions or are interested in helping, please contact me at veega.co@gmail.com!



Background on This Event

Back in January of 2013 I started planning a vegan bake sale in the Boston area, as part of a larger initiative called the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale. I stumbled upon this website www.veganbakesale.org last year and thought what a great idea! The organization received recognition in the press, too - on VegNews and CNNGroups from across the world hold charitable vegan bake sales during April 20-28, 2013 in an effort to promote cruelty-free food and raise money for a good cause. I love to bake and vegan baking has now become one of my favorite pastimes. What better reason to do it than to give other people in my community the chance to learn how delicious vegan food can be and benefit a charity of your choice. 

The plans are in motion and I have now set a date, charity, and location for my bake sale! See details above and be sure to join the event on Facebook


Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!