Monday, November 11, 2013

Dining In - Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams

Vegan Dark Chocolate Dreams - Peanut Butter & Co.
Dark Chocolate Dreams - Peanut Butter & Co.

Ever have one of those chocolate cravings that just won't go away? I do. Sometimes all I need is just a small bite of dark chocolate or a spoonful of this wonderful creation. I only tried it for the first time last month, but I've seen in the grocery store for years. I had no idea this chocolate version was vegan! This company makes 10 different flavors of peanut butter, almost all of them vegan and gluten-free (and labeled as such!), with delicious-sounding flavors like Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, Mighty Maple, and White Chocolate Wonderful. 

I like to snack on this with pretzels for even more of that salty-sweet combo or on a piece of toast. Think of it as the vegan-friendly Nutella. Although it's dark chocolate flavored, the taste is creamier and sweeter than what you'd expect, closer to milk chocolate without the milk, of course. The nutrition facts are similar to regular peanut butter so watch the serving size (not that I do unfortunately...).

Dark Chocolate - Peanut Butter Nutrition Facts
Dark Chocolate Dreams - Peanut Butter & Co. Nutrition Facts


Veega Peanut ButterNow that I'm in NYC I'm tempted to visit the Peanut Butter and Co. Sandwich Shop. I've always thought it was such a cute brand and the creative sandwiches on the menu sound so yummy! There might be a "Dining Out" post for this soon :)

You can visit their website here, appropriately named ilovepeanutbutter.com.



Vegan Dark Chocolate Dreams - Peanut Butter & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!