Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm Moving! - Boston to New York City

I have an exciting update to share! I'm officially moving from beautiful BOSTON to the bustling NEW YORK CITY. As you can imagine the food options alone have me overwhelmed. It's a city I've always wanted to live in and thankfully I was able to find a job opportunity that will enable me to make the move. The amount of cooking I will be doing will be slightly reduced due to lack of kitchen tools and appliances (luckily I will still have an oven!). Expect to find many more posts on restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and products. I am so grateful to have the chance to explore this amazing city.

Goodbye Boston!

 Hello, New York City!


Vegan-Friendly Places I have visited so far (blog posts coming soon, as I revisit them!):
Terri
Candle 79
Blossom Du Jour
Blossom
Babycakes
Red Bamboo

Vegan-Friendly Places I can't wait to try:
Lula's Sweet Apothecary
Dunwell Donuts
Dirt Candy
Angelica Kitchen (Crossed off the list! See my post here)
Pure Food & Wine


If you have any recommendations to add to my list, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!