Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dining In - Amy's Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Burrito


Vegan Amy's Burrito Vegocracy
Amy's Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Burrito


vegocracy amy's burrito
Vegan Burrito with Organic Beans & Rice

This has quickly become my go-to lunch in the office. I found these at my local Stop & Shop in the frozen food section within the natural foods section. While I'm not allergic to gluten, if given an easy choice I'd rather avoid it. Amy's makes this same vegan burrito with gluten (and a few more calories). This one contains a gluten-free tortilla filled with organic rice, pinto beans, vegetables, and a mild Mexican sauce. It doesn't have much spice at all really, but it still has a nice Mexican flavor from the tomatoes and beans. 

Just a couple minutes in the microwave and you have a satisfying, healthy, light meal. It may be small, but the fiber in the beans will fill you up. Not to mention, it's only $2.79, can't beat that for a lunch you can still feel good about! I'm hooked.


Nutrition Facts - Amy's Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Burrito

Check out this product in more detail and others on Amy's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!