Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dining In - Trader Joe's Crunchy Curls

Trader Joe's Crunchy Curls

I'm a big snacker. I probably eat every hour or two, yeah it's a lot. I like to have a supply of healthy snacks stocked in my kitchen and at work. Trader Joe's is an excellent spot to shop for things like this. 

These Crunchy Curls are addicting. My boyfriend and I can't stop eating them! I consider them a healthy alternative to potato chips, not to mention they are much more fun to eat with their curly q shape. The taste and consistency remind me of an old school vending machine option - Munchos! Do you remember those? See picture below for reference. Trader Joe's has labeled them with V (for vegan) so it is an easy find. While I wish the "tasty lentil and potato snack" was more nutritious I appreciate that they are low in calories, 130 per serving. The sodium count is tad bit high, but I can live with it. Give them a try, you won't regret it!



Remember These?
Crunchy Curls are the healthier "real food" version

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!