Monday, September 10, 2012

Dining Out in New Hampshire - Cornucopia Bakery

UPDATE: Sadly, Cornucopia Bakery is no longer in business. What a shame :(


Vegan Cornucopia Bakery Bristol NH
The Cornucopia Bakery - Bristol, NH

My boyfriend's family has a beautiful lakehouse on Newfound Lake. During a winter weekend spent snowboarding, we discovered this place, even before my transition to a vegan diet. It was so refreshing to find a health-conscious eatery in New Hampshire among so many pizza, wings, and sub shops! The family-run Cornucopia Bakery is more than the name suggests - it also includes a deli serving sandwiches, wraps, salads, smoothies, and a small market stocked with natural foods. Now as a vegan, I'm here each weekend we visit "The Shire". I've tried a couple of delicious, vegan smoothies (After Yoga, Green Smoothie), some yummy vegan chocolate chip cookies, and my go-to deli choice is the Marinated Tempeh Wrap (see below).


Vegan Marinated Tempeh Wrap
Marinated Tempeh Wrap
Marinated Tempeh, Vegan Garlic Alioli, Greens, Sprouts,
Carmelized Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Whole Wheat Wrap
I highly recommend this place - check out my review (and other five-star reviews) on Yelp!


The Cornucopia Bakery
26 Central Square
Bristol, NH 03222

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!