Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dining In - Chloe's Kitchen Cookbook


chloe's kitchen cookbook vegan
Chloe's Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli - Cookbook

This was the first official vegan cookbook I purchased after making the switch to a vegan diet. I learned about Chloe by searching for vegan recipes online and stumbling upon her website. Then I found out she was the first vegan Cupcake Wars champion and I instantly fell in love. Follow her here on Facebook

I'm making my way through this whole cookbook recipe by recipe and I will share many of those dishes with you here (I highly recommend you pick up a copy of this cookbook. It is totally worth the $10-$15. Get it on Amazon). This cookbook is great for anyone who is new to a vegan diet, because the ingredients Chloe uses are common and easy to find. I've received so many compliments from non-vegans on the dishes I've prepared using this book. You've got to give this one a try! 

My only negative comment about this book is the large quantity of oil and sugar used - these recipes are delicious for a reason! I try to balance this by reducing the oil used and making these dishes as a treat instead of an everyday meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!