Monday, October 22, 2012

Dining Out in South Beach - Pizza Fusion

vegocracy pizza fusion



daiya pizza fusion vegan
Very Vegan Pizza on Multi-Grain Crust - Pizza Fusion



During my stay in South Beach, I was determined to get to this vegan-friendly pizza place. I researched vegan spots in Miami before my trip and Pizza Fusion showed up on a few sites. They have consistent messaging about being eco-friendly and clearly noted they served vegan pizza! There is even a page on their website for more details on Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Vegetarian options (check it out here). Pizza is one of those delicious treats that is not nearly as readily available for a vegan (most of the time this is positive), so I get excited when I can spoil myself. I ordered the obvious choice Very Vegan on multi-grain crust - with crimini mushrooms, roasted garlic, tomato sauce and Daiya cheese. They didn't skimp on the "cheese." There is another vegan-labeled specialty pizza, Spinach & Artichoke and the option to create your own vegan pizza. I really enjoyed it, so much in fact that I wolfed down my whole personal pizza in about 5 minutes. Oops!

 Check out my post on the best Italian in South Beach at Osteria del Teatro!

Pizza Fusion
1115 5th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139

Outside Pizza Fusion

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I have been looking at South Beach condo rentals, but I wanted to scope out the food scene. I have been a vegan for 10 years, and I have learned that it is always best to plan ahead when booking trips. I can usually always find something, but there have been places I've stayed where bread was close to all I could eat. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

I’d love to hear from you, so please leave comments!